Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where am I going?

Well, that went better that expected. Thank you Digger, at least I know I got out.
Now that I know what the "labels" are for maybe I'll get double the comments this time.

I believe that when people come together for a common good it works much better for the group than when a bunch of individuals are looking out for themselves. I guess that would be dependent on who the "individual" is, and if their is a perceived need for a "common good". I do remember somewhere in history, something about "united we stand". I know the company likes it when we act as individuals because they can ignore us when it's in their interest, or just when they don't want to bother with our concerns. Once again, I assume someone has concerns.
I'm getting too close to "bitching" and I didn't want to generate negative energy here so I'll use this as a turning point and move in a more positive, self serving, direction.

I will put my thoughts into this blog and in the process expect to be able to sort them out a bit. I fully expect to get some clarification and/or understanding of myself as a result. I'll start out with putting the lessons, and questions resulting from my experiences in written form. If someone would like to add to, or question what is written, feel free. Topics I intend to cover are things like "clothing for when the humidity is higher than the temperature", "tips for not running over paying guests", equipment, what to look for and where to get it", "attitude: if it isn't everything, it's one of the top 5," "is being a wrench a want or a need"? and others that will unfold as time moves along. I will attempt two or three entries a week but if I do one I will be at peace with myself.

Peace

No comments: